• Home
  • Our Presence
  • East Africa

East Africa


East Africa

The excellent growth rate of the Kenyan pharmaceutical industry offers opportunities for exporters and manufacturers to establish their products and services in East Africa.

Kenya’s prescription pharmaceutical market is worth over $1 Billion. Kenyan manufacturers currently hold 30 percent of the $1 billion Kenyan pharmaceutical market. Hence, there is an opportunity for investors to cater to the remaining 70 percent.*

Tanzania and Uganda also present an arena for pharmaceutical exports from India.

Pharmacor Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alkem in Kenya. Pharmacor Ltd. has been established as one of Kenya’s strongest players in healthcare and as a pioneer in world-class quality products. Pharmacor is a fully integrated pharmaceutical business entity that’s capable of marketing and distributing products on its own.

*Kenya Pharmaceutical Industry Diagnostic Report 2020 Prepared by the IFC World Bank Group

Contact Us :

Pharmacor Ltd.

Office Suits 4th Floor Block-B Parklands Road. Nairobi Kenya P.O. Box : 14999-00800

E-mail ID : [email protected]