Adverse Event Reporting
Report Adverse Event Online
Note : Fields marked by * are compulsory
*Confidentiality: The patient's identity is held in strict confidence and protected to the fullest extent. The company shall not disclose the reporter’s identity in response to a request from the public
Alkem Laboratories has a strong commitment towards manufacturing quality products. The safety of pharmaceutical product may not be distinct, post effects of drug when used in combination of other drugs are generally unknown and safety concerned in different groups can be different as in young children, elderly patient, pregnant women. Therefore to monitor the safety of its product when the product is available for clinical practice, Alkem has moral and regulatory responsibility to conduct Pharmacovigilance activities.
Alkem Laboratories has pharmacovigilance system to safeguard the patient health through efficient and timely identification, collection, assessment, and communication of medicine-related adverse events.
What is Pharmacovigilance
Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of side effects or any other possible drug related problems.
Aim of Pharmacovigilance:
The specific aims of Pharmacovigilance are to
- Improve patient care and safety
- Contribute to the assessment of benefit-risk ratio of medicines, encourage safe, effective and rational use of medicines
- Promote understanding, education and clinical training in pharmacovigilance and its effective communication to the public.
An adverse event is any untoward medical occurrence in a patient following administration of a pharmaceutical product and which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with the administered product.
If you wish to report a suspected adverse reaction/side effect occurred with our drug, you can do so by choosing any of the following options:
- Call our ADR Reporting Toll-Free Number 1800-22-99-10, Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Complete and submit the ADR Reporting form online available on this website
- If you would like to send us information by post or email, please download the form here and mail to the following address:
click here to download the guidance document)
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Global Pharmacovigilance Cell (Medical Department)
Unit No. 301, wing B,
3rd Floor, Marathon Innovo,
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Opp. Peninsula Park,
Lower Parel (W)
ADR Reporting Toll-Free Number: 1800-22-99-10
For more information about our products you can call us at 1800-22-99-10 (toll- free number), Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
General Disclaimer :
“Although every efforts are being made to put the most updated information, there may be a time gap between the generation of new information and date of product update.”